-Ctrl + Z- -Ctrl + Z-

Beautiful.

It's just so true :'(

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

Fantastic

Great work, loved every frame of it :D
I'd make a detailed review but there really is little more for me to say. Great stuff!

I don't like giving 10s for any areas as i always think there's room for improvement, but in most areas here it just isnt necessary. Your style of animation is perfect, don't change it at all ;)

-Greyfox

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

Well, what to say.

Not to seem cold, but im going to comment on the flash as opposed to just the emotional side of things. To claim that you are "not that great" my friend is rather silly. You're a bloody good animator and you've put across a very strong feeling with this flash. I hope you continue to animate. You've got a lot of talent.

Im not a believer in god or heaven or any of that. But regardless, im sure Elle is somewhere she wants to be. I applaud you for this flash. I'm sorry for your loss, but i've a feeling you'll both be just fine. Hang in there mate ;) and keep on animating.

Erline 4: The limbo Erline 4: The limbo

As much as I appreciate the notion of you being "Inspired" by my game, Another Perspective you've actually directly ripped tile artwork from the game. I sincerely hope you are not licensing this game out or making income from it in any way.

If you are I highly suggest you revise the stolen elements.

Frozennnn responds:

Hi there i send you MP.

James The Christmas Zebra James The Christmas Zebra

Kyahaha!

Awesome.

Love it.

Flash Strike! (V1.3) Flash Strike! (V1.3)

Nice!

Best CS flash game ive ever played! fantastic work ;)

passed away quite bit of my life on this one ;) :P