Erline 4: The limbo Erline 4: The limbo

As much as I appreciate the notion of you being "Inspired" by my game, Another Perspective you've actually directly ripped tile artwork from the game. I sincerely hope you are not licensing this game out or making income from it in any way.

If you are I highly suggest you revise the stolen elements.

Frozennnn responds:

Hi there i send you MP.

James The Christmas Zebra James The Christmas Zebra

Kyahaha!

Awesome.

Love it.

Flash Strike! (V1.3) Flash Strike! (V1.3)

Nice!

Best CS flash game ive ever played! fantastic work ;)

passed away quite bit of my life on this one ;) :P

Old Angry Wizard Old Angry Wizard

Genius!

Nice loading time too :D

Great stuff :D

Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

ehhhh level 9

if you get the top 3 coins you get stuck... and cant get down...

Jumping Circle 2 Jumping Circle 2

This has come along way!

This has definately improved a great deal since your first Jumping Circle game! This is coming along very nicely and i hope to see a Jumping Circle 3!

I see you took onboard all of the suggestions you got from your reviewers :) Ball colour, different platform types, different levels etc.

its all very good :)

Some things you may wish to work on:
The points system, i dont know but this seemed odd to me, the more you die on a level, seemingly the more points you will end up with *shrug*

The fonts, i dont know if this is just because i dont have the font you are using on my pc, but the fonts look vey messed up... if it is a font issue look for a tutorial that shows you how to pack your fonts into your library :) i figured it out, im sure you can too :)

keep up the great work :)

-Greyfox

EvilAnimator responds:

About the point system if you read the instuctions itll tell you how it works. And The fonts its not you, i guess i forgot to change them to the same kind.

What Not to do In Flash What Not to do In Flash

Damn right

Newgrounds should display this automatically before you can submit a flash

Love Madness Love Madness

Nice

Good graphics

interesting and unique concept.

VERY nice and simple controls, one of the best, most simple and easy to use control systems ive ever seen

keep up the good work

Zelda 64 Mini-Games Zelda 64 Mini-Games

Nice

A Nice set of little games :)

they were all a bit... samey though tbh, you should try a different concept to just shooting things :)

also work on your hit detection it wasnt too perfect with the rupie game..

another thing, make it so you cannot click repeatedly very quickly as that can make the games very easy (the rupy game anyway)

the music was very good.

all in all, good stuff, keep it up :)

64 responds:

There is no real hit detection, just an on(press) code.

Villain Creator Villain Creator

Umm k

interesting -_^

to say the very least...